Nominate an Alumnus or an Alumna for an Award
To nominate an alumna or alumnus for the following awards:
- Alumna and Alumnus of the Year
- Young Alumnus / Alumna Award
- Distinguished Achievement Award
- Jerome S. Milgram Award
- Post 50th Lifetime Achievement Award and Milton Fisher '38 Second Harvest Award
- BCAA Student Awards
Please submit your nomination to:
Alumni Affairs, Brooklyn College
2900 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Please include the following information about yourself: name, address, phone number and e-mail.
Please include the following information about the person you wish to nominate:
- Class year
- Career field
- Contact information
- Any articles about the nominee, and/or a current C.V. or resume
Self-nominations are welcome.
To apply for the Levenson Student Scholarship, please contact the Scholarships Office, 718.951.4796.