You Need QuickTime!
You need QuickTime 4.1 or later to experience these pages.
Download it Now
If you already have QuickTime 4.1 or later,
your browser isn't using it properly.
That's easy to fix:
- Open your most recent version of the QuickTime Player Application
(usually a grey box, with controls, that plays movies)
- Click on the "Edit" menu choice at the top of your computer screen
- Find the choice called "Preferences"
- Choose the one called "QuickTime Preferences" (or "QuickTime Settings")
- Open the QuickTime Settings control panel
- Choose Browser Plug-in from the choices at the top of the window
- Click the "MIME Types" or "MIME Settings" button
- Make sure ".mov video/quicktime" is selected
- or make sure that Video is set to "Use QuickTime Plug-in"
- Click OK