Registration takes place four times per academic year, once for each of the semesters: fall, winter intersession, spring, and summer.
All continuing undergraduate and graduate students register via self-service in CUNYfirst at an assigned appointment time. Assigned enrollment (registration) appointments are for the CUNYfirst system; students are not required to attend in-person registration. Registration information is communicated via e-mail to Brooklyn College e-mail accounts.
New undergraduate first-time degree-seeking first-semester freshmen and transfer students are required to register in person with an adviser, by appointment. Registration instructions are included in acceptance materials.
Instructions and Forms
- View Your Enrollment (Registration) Appointment
- Undergraduate Academic Levels
- Preparing for Registration
- How to Search for Classes in CUNYfirst
- How to Enroll (Register) in CUNYfirst
- Enrollment (Registration) Status / Error Messages Explained
- Undergraduate Taking Graduate / Graduate Taking Undergraduate Courses
- Class Auditing / Senior Citizen Auditing
Resources and Links
- Search for classes without logging into CUNYfirst
- Browse the CUNY Course Catalog
- CUNY's CUNYfirst page
- Brooklyn College Course Schedules and Bulletins
- Online Resources Reference Page (pdf)
- Scheduling Grid Worksheet (pdf)
Problems With Your CUNYfirst Account?
E-mail CUNYfirst or call 718.951.4200.