To become a member, complete the BC Educational Talent Search Enrollment Application (pdf). For assistance, contact us at 718.951.5593.
Students who apply to the Brooklyn College Educational Talent Search Program should meet the following criteria:
- Is a citizen or national, permanent resident of the United States; or is in the United States for other than a temporary purpose and provides evidence from the Immigration and Naturalization Service of his or her intent to become a permanent resident.
- Low income: The family meets guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Education.
- First-generation college student: Neither parent whom the applicant lives with has earned a four-year college degree.
BCETSP is committed to providing college readiness services to 729 students from the Borough of Brooklyn, Kings County, New York. To focus our resources and efforts, we have formed partnerships with the following schools:
- Academy for College Preparation and Career Exploration
- Brooklyn Collegiate: A College Board School
- Brooklyn Generation School
- Cultural Academy for the Arts and Sciences
- George Westinghouse Career Technical High School