To become a member, complete the BC Talent Search Enrollment Application.
For assistance, please contact us at 718.951.5593.
Students who apply to the Brooklyn College Educational Talent Search Program should meet the following criteria:
- Low Income: The family meets guidelines established by US Department of Education.
- First Generation College Student: Neither parent whom the applicant lives with has earned a 4-year college degree.
BCETSP has committed to providing services to 729 students from the Borough of Brooklyn, Kings County, New York. To focus our resources and efforts, we have formed partnerships with the following schools:
- Academy for College Preparation and Career Exploration
- Automotive High School
- Brooklyn Bridge Academy
- Cultural Academy for the Arts and Sciences
- Edward R. Murrow High
- George Westinghouse Career Technical High
- High School for Youth and Development
- It Takes A Village Academy
- Kurt Hahn Expeditionary Learning School
- The School for Human Rights