Prospective students may submit an Audition Request Form online below. Those interested in applying for a scholarship may download the application (pdf).
In addition, the Conservatory Concert Office requires students to complete a variety of forms in order to present degree and nondegree recitals, participate in chamber music and string- or wind-studio concerts, and apply for instrument lockers. Please find below downloadable pdfs of various application forms that will need to be completed, signed and returned to the Concert Office (except where otherwise noted). All forms can also be obtained from the Concert Office.
- Undergraduate Audition Request Form — PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must submit a separate C.U.N.Y. application to Brooklyn College in addition to applying to the Conservatory.
- Graduate Audition Request Form — PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must submit a separate Brooklyn College application in addition to applying to the Conservatory.
- Scholarship Application — Partial tuition scholarships for deserving applicants on the basis of ability or need.
- Recital Application Form — for undergraduate and graduate degree recitals as well as nondegree recitals. This form should be brought to Pre-recital Jury.*
- Concert Recording Request Form — to be returned to George Brunner, Director of Music Technology.**
- Chamber Music Participant Information Form — to be submitted online to Prof. Marianne Gythfeldt the first week of the semester if you wish to play in a chamber ensemble.
- Chamber Music Concert Application Form — to be completed and returned two weeks prior to concert.
- Music for Strings Concert Application Form — to be completed and returned two weeks prior to concert.
- Music for Winds Concert Application Form — to be completed and returned two weeks prior to concert.
- Locker Application Form — Lockers are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, although preference is given to instrumental music majors for storage of their instruments.
- Bass/Cello Locker Application Form — for larger instruments only.