Prospective students interested in applying for a scholarship may download a pdf of the Conservatory Scholarship Application Form here.
The Conservatory Concert Office requires students to complete a variety of forms in order to present degree and non-degree recitals, participate in chamber music and string- or wind-studio concerts, and to apply for instrument lockers. Please find below downloadable pdfs of various application forms that will need to be completed, signed, and returned to the Concert Office (except where otherwise noted). All forms can also be obtained from the Concert Office.
- Recital Application Form - for undergraduate and graduate degree recitals as well as non-degree recitals. This form should be brought to Pre-recital Jury.*
- Concert Recording Request Form - to be returned to George Brunner, Director of Music Technology.**
- Chamber Music Concert Application Form - for all Afternoon Chamber Music Concerts including Chamber Music for Winds and More... Form should be completed and returned two weeks prior to concert.
- Music for Strings Concert Application Form - to be completed and returned two weeks prior to concert.
- Music for Winds Concert Application Form - to be completed and returned two weeks prior to concert.
- Locker Application Form - Lockers are assigned on a first-come/first-served basis although preference is given to instrumental music majors for storage of their instruments.
- Bass/Cello Locker Application Form - for larger instruments only.