In FY13 alone, the Brooklyn College Foundation granted more than $7.8 million to the college. This includes nearly $1.9 million awarded to 1,400 students in the form of scholarships, awards, internships, fellowships and emergency grants; more than $500,000 awarded to 75 faculty members in the form of professorships, chairs, lectureships and professional development support; $100,000 in travel support for 35 students and faculty; and $3.6 million in support of capital campaign projects, such as the construction of the new Leonard & Claire Tow Center for the Performing Arts and renovations to the library. This also includes discretionary support for departments and unrestricted support of program services at the college.
How to Make a Gift
You may contribute to the Brooklyn College Foundation in the following ways:
- Make a secure, one-time online donation using your credit card or debit card.
- Make a gift over the phone by calling our office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 718.951.5074.
- Write a check payable to The Brooklyn College Foundation, Inc. and mail it to:
Brooklyn College Foundation
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889
- Print out a credit card payment form, complete it, and mail it along with your gift to the address above.
- Join the Boylan Society, our monthly giving club, to make automatic monthly donations.
- To make a gift or stock or wire transfer of funds, call the office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 718.951.5074.