In FY 14 alone, the Foundation granted over $7.3 million to the College. This includes nearly $2 million awarded to 1,400 students in the form of scholarships, awards, travel grants, internships, fellowships, and emergency grants; nearly $830,000 in the form of professorships, chairs, travel awards, lectureships, and professional development support for faculty; and $2.7 million in support of capital
projects, such as the construction of the new Leonard & Claire Tow Center for the Performing Arts. This also includes discretionary support for departments and unrestricted support of program services at the College.
How to Make a Gift
You may contribute to the Brooklyn College Foundation in the following ways:
- Make a secure, one-time online donation using your credit card or debit card.
- Make a gift over the phone by calling our office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 718.951.5074.
- Write a check payable to The Brooklyn College Foundation, Inc. and mail it to:
Brooklyn College Foundation
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889
- Print out a credit card payment form, complete it, and mail it along with your gift to the address above.
- Join the Boylan Society, our monthly giving club, to make automatic monthly donations.
- To make a gift or stock or wire transfer of funds, call the office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 718.951.5074.