In FY 16 alone, the Foundation granted over $5.2 million to the College. This includes more than $2 million awarded to nearly 1,500 students in the form of scholarships, awards, travel grants, internships, fellowships, and emergency grants; more than $450,000 in the form of professorships, chairs, travel awards, lectureships, and professional development support for faculty. This includes support for the first year of operation of the new Murray Koppelman School of Business and the Barry R. Feirstein Graduate School of Cinema.
How to Make a Gift
You may contribute to the Brooklyn College Foundation in the following ways:
- Make a secure, one-time online donation using your credit card or debit card.
- Make a gift over the phone by calling our office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 718.951.5074.
- Write a check payable to The Brooklyn College Foundation, Inc. and mail it to:
Brooklyn College Foundation
2900 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11210-2889
- Print out a credit card payment form, complete it, and mail it along with your gift to the address above.
- Join the Boylan Society, our monthly giving club, to make automatic monthly donations.
- To make a gift or stock or wire transfer of funds, call the office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST at 718.951.5074.